Do you want to log in to the Trinity Patient Portal Accessing the Trinity Patient Portal is your best way to access information about Trinity and make appointments. You must first sign up for the Trinity patient portal if you are a new user.
This article will show you how to log in to Trinity Patient Portal. Check out the registration process and password reset options. We have provided Trinity Customer Service phone number and email ID for any additional assistance.
Trinity Health – Welcome!
Trinity Health has seen many milestones and innovation over the past 100-years. Our new campus will provide us with more clinical advances and the most recent technology, which will help us to remain a regional referral hospital and healthcare system for many more years. Our commitment to providing exceptional care for our patients, their families and the communities that we serve will not change.
How do I Register Trinity Patient Portal?
Trinity requires that you create an account to access their patient portal if you’re new to the organization. To sign up, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Trinity Official website at https://www.trinityhealth.org/
- Select the My Patient Portal option.
- To create a new account, click on the Signup button.
- Fill in your name, email, and other details to complete the signup.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id. For future access, please save your username/password.
- You can now login to your patient portal.
How do I log in to the Trinity Patient Portal?
You will need your patient user ID and password to log in to the Trinity patient portal. You can login if you are a patient.
- Visit the official site of Trinity Patient Portal https://www.trinityhealth.org/.
- Click on the My Patient Portal link in the top menu.
- Next, click on the ” Log-in Now ” option
- Enter your login credentials Username, Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected directly to your patient portal dashboard.
You can now access your health records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I Reset Patient Portal password?
These steps will help you reset your password if you forget it.
- Go to the patient portal login page https://trinityhealthnd.iqhealth.com/home.
- There will be an option to reset your password or link to forget password.
- Click on the link to get your username and email ID.
- They will send you a link to reset your password via email.
- You can also open the file and change your password.
Trinity Health Billing
Please feel free to call Trinity Business Services at 701-857-5105 or 1-800-477-1046 with any questions.
If you do not have the financial ability to pay within the guidelines stated above, please call our Business Services Representative at 701-857-5105 or toll free at 800-477-1046 so we can determine if you qualify for alternative payment arrangements. Trinity Cares Financial Assistance forms and information can also be found online at: https://www.trinityhealth.org/trinity-health-billing/financial-assistance/.
Trinity Health MyChart app
Download The Trinity Health MyChart Mobile App
|Google Play Store
Trinity Customer Support
You can reach Trinity Patient Portal support if you need help accessing it or making an appointment. Call their customer service.
|1 Burdick Expressway W
Minot, ND 58701
Everything related to Trinity Patient Portal Login and signup, as well as customer support, has been covered. We are here to assist you in any way possible if you have any questions.